School Terms and Fees 2019
ENROLMENT PLACEMENT FEE
Application/Registration fee R500 per pupil
An Admission Deposit of R 10 500 per pupil is payable on confirmation of acceptance into the school. This will be refundable once the pupil has left the school and all outstanding debt has been settled.
An Admission Deposit of one term’s fees per pupil is payable on confirmation of acceptance into the school.
OPTION 1: SCHOOL FEES = (Operational & Finance Fee)
OPTION 2: DEBENTURE OPTION
A lump sum Debenture payment of R22 000 (Debenture value 2019) can also be made, in which case only the Operational Fee is payable. This Debenture is in essence a once off loan to the school for development. It is refundable when the child leaves the school. (See brochure for more info.)
SCHOOL FEES = (Operational Fee Only)
The following applies to Option 1 & Option 2:
* GRADE 12 – IEB EXAMINATION
– If paying fees on a monthly basis, fees must be settled over a 10 month period from January to October.
– Matric IEB Examination Fee: Once off Lump Sum R6650 for 7 subjects (R1150 per extra subject) due 31 March 2019.
* GRADE 3 ,6 & 9 ACER INTERNATIONAL BENCHMARKING TESTS : ENGLISH & MATHEMATICS
– R360 Text Book Fee
– A once-off book fee of R860 is payable at Grade 7 or on entry Gr7 – Gr12
– An annual replacement / top-up fee of R280
A spot fine of R100 per hour is charged for children collected after 17h30
* Weekly Boarders
– Casual weekend boarders: R650 for weekend or R235 per night (Dinner, Bed & Breakfast)
– Optional Laundry (wash, dry and fold) R180 per month for 1 load per week
** International Boarders
– Includes holiday care for hostel long weekends, March/April and September/October school holidays.
– International boarders must return home for the June/July and December/January school holidays.
– Transport for extra murals is outsourced and billed separately.
– Transport to and from George Airport is billed according to the transport structure.
EXTRA MURAL ACTIVITIES
(Application forms and details available at school office)
Sign up for a small commitment on a monthly basis to the bursary fund (enquiries at school office).